Logged-in sentence example
- Leave a Reply You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Once you're logged in to MySpace, click on the "Home" link to be taken to your personal page.
- Once logged in you can join other players at different skill levels.
- On peak times, RuneScape servers can have over 130,000 users logged in at once.
- Each day, we'll see anywhere from 12,000 to 25,000 members logged in at any given time, interacting and socializing with one another.Advertisement
- Some websites will keep you logged in for a certain amount of time before you have to log in again and it's possible-though rare-that you might lose any data you've recently entered.
- At any given time there are over a thousand people logged in and looking on BlackSingles.com.
- Automatically blocks all access if no user is logged in.
- If Susie Smith shares her login information with Jane Doe and Sarah Brown in the accounting department and someone updates Wondrous Widget's account, how will you know if it was Susie, Jane or Sarah if they're all logged in as Susie?
- Once you are logged in to the claims center, you will be asked questions regarding the type of claim you are filing.Advertisement
- Nine percent of the users stay logged in throughout the day, and constantly check the latest news.
- Click on your username at the top of the page once you've logged in and go to Settings, then Design.
- This integration allows for a dynamic presentation of the web page, because you can make decisions about what HTML to use based on any number of factors, such as the time of day or year or the visitor who just logged in.