Locos sentence example
- In 1952 her boiler was adapted to take a superheater, which led to all locos receiving a superheated boilers on their next refit.
- The battery chargers for the electric locos also used in the mine were rusting away quietly.
- Locos are prepared on what was once the cattle dock, but is now the coal dock, at Embsay.
- These include large passenger and freight train locomotives, BR shunting locomotives a diesel multiple unit and small private factory and works shunting locos.
- Whilst the B & W is predominantly a steam railroad there are a number of diesel locos.Advertisement
- There was also a pair of electric locos running light just in front of us to get out of the way too.
- Those who said the system would not work away from narrow gage locos have already been proved wrong.
- The standard gage locos of more modern design have the plate inside the cab, near the driver's controls.
- There was a very derelict Black Five there, along with a couple of tank locos.
- Interestingly, it was left remarkably intact, whilst the other locos in the line were heavily robbed of spares.Advertisement
- Now these locos have a most interesting history of which only a sketchy outline is known to me.