Locksmith sentence example
- I suppose I'll have to get a locksmith if he doesn't send me the key.
- In those days a locksmith was like a modern toolmaker capable of fine workmanship in metal.
- The back door to the van refused to open so we had to call a locksmith.
- His son, John Ball, also became a locksmith.
- Any auto locksmith should be able to make up a key element for this unit.Advertisement
- Henlein was a locksmith, who lived in Nuremberg.
- The door had eventually to be opened by a locksmith from Aldershot.
- Then look up your local locksmith in the Yellow Pages or visit The Home Office website for more useful tips.
- I carried the box and an umbrella around the settlement, asking if anyone knew a good locksmith.
- Security Door Locks Bayswater locksmiths is a 24-hour locksmith covering all London postcodes.Advertisement
- You may have to get a qualified locksmith or the installer to fit locks to replacement PVCu or metal frame windows.
- New York locksmith - 24 hour Locksmith NYC Locksmith provides 24 hour locksmith services in new york.
- His family are somewhat grandiloquently spoken of as "cloth merchants ruined by the Revolution," but it seems that at the actual time of his birth his father was a locksmith.
- He learnt, as a lad, his father's trade of a locksmith, whilst at the same time he followed the classes of the free school of art.
- Tenants will be advised of a private locksmith who will charge the tenant directly for this service.Advertisement
- His father, a Vendean by birth, was an ordinary locksmith, who enthusiastically accepted the principles of the French Revolution and roused in his son' the same love for liberal ideas.