Locates sentence example
- Once the doctor locates the device, she can remove it.
- This Herr Abeling locates among the Franks of what is now southern France, whence the stories spread, from the 6th century onwards, on the one hand across the Rhine into Franconia, on the other hand westwards and northwards, by way of Ireland - at that time in close intercourse with continental Europe - and the northern islands, to Iceland.
- The screen to the left of the wheel is the Atlas Fishfinder, which locates shoals of fish by sonar.
- Gordon drives Thunderbird 4 down into the depths and quickly locates the seawater intake.
- The cause for rebirth into these various realms the Buddha locates in kamma, our own willed actions.Advertisement
- Another tool is Wine Searcher, which locates wine and shows you it prices in various shops, allowing you to comparison shop and find the best deals available.
- When the search locates an announcement about the death of a loved one, the missing pieces can be filled in.
- The individual locates the home and the government offers vouchers to the landlord for payment.
- Using a special magnifying lens, he locates the ends, cuts away the closed-off segments, and reconnects the two parts using very fine stitches.
- The organization locates qualified individuals to participate in the program based on financial need then then uses volunteer labor hours to build these homes form the ground up.Advertisement
- Alas, too little, too late, and the gang locates and kills his family as well.