Localisation sentence example
- How does this localisation relate to the notions of cultural and media imperialism?
- Another use of reporter genes is to look at the localisation of proteins within different cell types or subcellular organelles.
- It is the answer to these questions which makes localisation very different from 1930s protectionism.
- They all make it clear that localisation is about greater self-reliance.
- Measurement science implies more than just the observation of phenomena, it suggests identification, quantification, possibly spatial or volume localisation.Advertisement