Local-group sentence example
- Instead of acting as a little world by itself for the raising of corn, the breeding of cattle, the gathering of wool, the weaving of linen and common cloths, the fabrication of necessary implements of all kinds, the local group began to buy some of these goods and to sell some others, renouncing isolation and making its destiny dependent on commercial intercourse.
- Instead of requiring from its population all kinds of work and reducing its ordinary occupations to a hard-and-fast routine meeting in a slow and unskilled manner all possible contingencies, the local group began to move, to call in workmen from abroad for tasks of a special nature, and to send its own workmen to look out for profitable employment in other places.
- After the war he returned to the city where he was born, Manchester, and joined a local group of singing minstrels.
- There was also a local group singing tunes from popular musicals and some dancing by local Asian and African dance companies.
- York Pennsylvania local group which sought united states of.Advertisement
- Pay their bills begin offering auto insurance york pennsylvania local group which sought united states of.
- When Tom was 23, he became lead singer for a local group called Tommy Scott and the Senators.
- If you don't find a group you feel is what you're looking for, you can always post on Meet Up and start a local group.
- If you don't have the time to organize your own collection, partner with a local group such as Toys for Tots, The Salvation Army, or Angel Tree to find out how you can help this Christmas.
- Just do a Google search for “polyamory” and your city to find a local group.Advertisement
- Network to develop a local group of professionals to provide staff services to businesses.