Local anesthesia sentence example
- Approximately half of eligible patients were treated under local anesthesia.
- He received atropine 500 mcg premedication and then topical local anesthesia to the mucosa of his upper airway.
- We recommend day care using local anesthesia and protocols for assessment, surgery, and follow-up.
- Therefore, it is recommended that surgical procedures be performed under local anesthesia whenever possible.
- Although local anesthesia is usually sufficient for treating nasal fractures in adults and older teenagers, general anesthesia is usually given when treating these injuries in younger children.Advertisement
- Despite a long-standing belief that infants do not experience serious pain from circumcision, most authorities in the early 2000s believe that some form of local anesthesia is necessary.
- The physician injects local anesthesia at the base of the penis or under the skin around the penis (subcutaneous ring block).
- They may need to be removed surgically, using local anesthesia.
- Fingertip injuries often require surgical treatment, usually performed with local anesthesia.
- The relatively painless procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, sometimes using local anesthesia.Advertisement
- Hair restoration surgeries are usually done on an out-patient basis with local anesthesia.
- Intradermal water blocks, paracervical blocks, pudendal blocks and perineal blocks are all examples of local anesthesia.
- Implant - this matchstick-size implant is usually placed in the top of the arm and is implanted using local anesthesia to the area.
- A tubal ligation is usually performed under local anesthesia.
- The surgery is so non-invasive that only local anesthesia is needed.Advertisement
- Burning - Your skin may feel a slight burning sensation after the local anesthesia wears off.
- This procedure uses a local anesthesia and is an outpatient surgery.
- Cutting - Cutting a skin tag off begins with a local anesthesia.