Lobectomy sentence example
- Adults with epilepsy who were having a temporal lobectomy took part in the study.
- We herein describe the case of a 46-year-old woman with primary lung cancer who underwent a left upper lobectomy.
- These are: In-hospital mortality following lobectomy for primary lung cancer.
- In that sense, the technique is no different from anterior temporal lobectomy.
- Sometimes half of the gland has to be removed (thyroid lobectomy) or the whole gland can be removed (total thyroidectomy ).Advertisement
- Of the latter, 2 patients underwent ipsilateral nephrectomy, and 1 patient had right hepatic lobectomy plus nephrectomy.
- He underwent left lower lobectomy and partial resection of the upper lobe.
- Temporal lobe lobectomy is the most common surgical procedure.