Loathes sentence example
- Sully goes on to say: But subjectively, [Michael Moore] simply loathes American market capitalism more than Islamist fundamentalism.
- Not honoring it means lying to yourself, something the body loathes.
- If your family loathes the taste of spinach, it is probably not a good idea to pour a lot of sweat and tears into growing spinach.
- One magazine loves it, another entertainment news program loathes it, the general public laughs at it…you get the picture.
- Love things unique: Finally, if you just happen to be the kind of person who loves things that are unique and loathes cookie-cutter beach styles, then this might be the perfect new activity for you to try out.Advertisement
- This is the perfect wallet for someone who loves to keep all of their necessary monetary items in one place, but loathes extra bulk.
- Saturn represents structure, long term stability and protocol; all the things Aquarius, and more to the point, Uranus, loathes.
- Virgo, while quite loving and romantic, loathes the world of emotions.
- Aries wants you to look great, but he wants to know that he has someone special, and this is one sign that loathes to share.
- Juicy Couture Terry Lined Brushed Jersey Robe: This is a fantastic robe for anyone who loves the feel of terry, but loathes the robe's typically bulky and excessive length.Advertisement
- Angelus loathes Buffy for making him feel love and he sets out to destroy all of her friends and family before he plans to murder her.