Loaning sentence example
- The pair often makes agreements based on Miley giving or loaning Lillian shoes.
- Purchasing a home financed by the owner usually means lending can occur without the need for a bank because the previous owner essentially is the bank, loaning the money necessary to cover the cost of the purchase.
- The bank is loaning you money to buy something, and you have to pay it back, often with interest.
- "Therefore, loaning money to a small business is one of the riskiest things a lender can do."
- He did great good in regulating the finances by attempting to divide the taille or poll tax more equally, by abolishing the "vingtieme d'industrie," and establishing monts de piete (establishments for loaning money on security).Advertisement