Loaner sentence example
- Both guns and ammunition are still available, of course, and we have a loaner here at Gunsite for the deserving poor.
- If you show up without a jacket at a restaurant that requires one, you may have to sport a loaner jacket, which may not match what you're wearing at all.
- Customers received a loaner phone while the original phone went in for reprogramming.
- Boat U.S. Foundation, operates a life jacket loaner program.
- The process is usually quick and easy, and many dealerships offer loaner cars for repairs that take more than a few hours.Advertisement