Lo-fi sentence example
- Their songs are precision-engineered chunks of magnificent lo-fi pop driven along by the pair of powerhouse drummers.
- Goldfish are a fresh faced fuzz guitar gang and there's a lo-fi salute to his dead goldfish are a fresh faced fuzz guitar gang and there's a lo-fi salute to his dead goldfish.
- It features 11 tracks in the mold of The Beach Boys meeting lo-fi indie pop.
- The Rough Bunnies is a Swedish duo that has become famous for playing lo-fi pop at its very best.
- These 3 tracks of lo-fi riot grrrl punk rock resemble a grungier version of Helen Love, and mighty fine they are too.Advertisement
- And it 's there where the album essentially stays, each song being a perfectly realized nugget of lo-fi scuzzy garage punk rock blues.