Liza sentence example
- Liza Austin, the leader, revived the group in 1980 and now they perform on the British folk festival circuit.
- There's fishwife Liza Swan carrying her heavy creel, and children with bare feet sitting on the ground baiting lines.
- A dog lover, Liza has owned two lurchers Ã¢ one from Battersea Dogs Home and one rescued from a rubbish dump.
- And unlike her sister Liza, she has none of her mother's physical mannerisms (the braced legs, the flailing arms ).
- Andy died, Liza got fat, and the rest of us were condemned to a shabby and joyless social purgatory.Advertisement
- Boris read 'Poor Liza' aloud to her, and more than once interrupted the reading because of the emotions that choked him.
- Conan O'Brien met his wife, advertising copywriter Liza Powel, when she appeared as a guest on Late Night.
- David Caruso is accused of abuse by his ex-girlfriend Liza Marquez.
- Liza Huber appeared on the daytime soap opera Passions.
- In 2006, Liza gave Susan her first grandchild: Royce Alexander Hesterberg was born on Susan's 60th birthday.Advertisement
- In the 1970s and 80s the only way fans could obtain updates on Erica, Tad, Liza, and Adam was through soap opera publications.
- Actress Marcy Walker created the role of Liza Colby on AMC in 1981.
- When Santa Barbara ended, Walker returned to Pine Valley and Liza, as a foil for Dixie's relationship with husband Tad.For over a decade, Walker portrayed Liza Colby as she matched wits with some of the most eligible bachelor's in town.
- The character of Liza Colby was recast in 2009 with another actress.
- He married multiple times to some of Pine Valley's most popular leading women including the legendary [[Slideshow:Susan_Lucci_Images|Erica Kane]], Brooke English, Liza Colby, Dixie Cooney and Krystal Carey.Advertisement
- After Leo's death, she turned her mourning to business, founding Fusion with Kendall, Mia, Simone and Liza.
- She left three children behind: Liza Minelli, Lorna Luft and Joey Luft.