Living-in-poverty sentence example
- T. pallidum subspecies endemicum is passed on mostly among children living in poverty in unsanitary environments and with poor hygiene.
- Children living in poverty worldwide may exhibit evidence of smaller amounts of incremental growth of all long bones and vertebrae, and delay in epiphyseal union.
- And, a child born to a teenage girl who has dropped out of high school is 10 times more likely to be living in poverty by his/her 8th birthday.
- While being poor in and of itself is unlikely to be the root cause, teens living in poverty may be more likely to have parents who do not supervise their children's activities as much as in wealthier families.
- There are many different groups in the city that work to help those less fortunate, such as the homeless and those living in poverty.Advertisement
- The percentage of single parents living in poverty is declining.
- A person living in a household that makes below the stated amount for its number of members is said to be living in poverty.
- Overall, children, seniors, and members of minority groups are statistically the most likely to be living in poverty at any given time.
- The official poverty rate increased to 13.2 percent from 12.5 percent, representing an increase of 2.6 million Americans living in poverty.
- As you might expect, children in single parent families and children with parents who have less than a high school diploma are at greatest risk of living in poverty.Advertisement
- Head Start provides education, health, and social services to children living in poverty.