Living-dead sentence example
- The series premiere of True Blood's second season diverts from the second book Living Dead in Dallas when the identity of the body in the back of the car does not belong to the same character who turned up dead in the book.
- How much of season two will reflect what happened in Harris' Living Dead in Dallas?
- The second season of the popular HBO series is loosely based on Charlaine Harris' novel Living Dead in Dallas.
- Released in 2002, Living Dead in Dallas transplants most of the action from Bon Temps to the city of Dallas, Texas.
- The central plot of the second season was loosely based on the Charlaine Harris' novel Living Dead in Dallas.Advertisement
- The plot of the movie was inspired by old horror movies from the 40s and 50s as well as zombie movies like Night of the Living Dead.
- Bob Geldof himself has so clearly persisted that any temporary entanglement with the Living Dead can ultimately only demean him.
- Return of the Living Dead Growing up as a teenage horror fan in the eighties was a world of gory eye candy.
- Night of the Living Dead ", making " Dawn of the Dead " appear almost farcical.. .
- George Romero's Night of the Living Dead took a different approach by being a truly frightening film regardless of the gore and then pouring on the gore for good measure anyway.Advertisement
- Netflix has an excellent selection of comedy movies, but they cover just about every other genre as well including dramatic films, such as Night of the Living Dead and Independence Day.