Livelier sentence example
- His first service was under Lord Cochrane (afterwards tenth earl of Dundonald) in the famous "Imperieuse," and no midshipman ever had a livelier apprenticeship to the sea.
- The Idler may be described as a second part of the Rambler, somewhat livelier and somewhat weaker than the first part.
- To the family Natasha seemed livelier than usual, but she was far less tranquil and happy than before.
- The old man seemed livelier than usual.
- The dance grew livelier and livelier.Advertisement
- Anything that contributes to a happier life will help you feel younger and livelier.
- This was urban music which mixed in Latin American rhythms to produce something much louder and livelier than traditional flamenco.
- Despite only dating to the mid-20th century, Lanz of Salzburg nightgowns look like something Laura Ingalls Wilder might have bedded down in, only with livelier prints.