Live person sentence example
- sixtyrybody knows that the Beatles ' " Lovely Rita " was a real live person - a London traffic warden in the swinging sixties.
- Everybody knows that the Beatles ' " Lovely Rita " was a real live person - a London traffic warden in the swinging sixties.
- Consumers reported they could not speak to a live person.
- When a live person isn't available to keep watch over the room, Mobert, a Chat Center bot, is on the lookout for inappropriate language, even in user names.
- Demonstrations: No matter how great the video, there is nothing like having a live person there to show you exactly how to hold the guitar and how to strum the chords.Advertisement
- If you find it easier to stick to a practice schedule if you have a real, live person to answer to, go for traditional lessons.
- Of course there is nothing better than sitting across the board from a live person reading his body movements, determining what his eyes are looking at, or figuring out what he is thinking.
- If you're working with a live person on the other end of the phone or the Internet connection, it will be up to her to choose which type of tarot spread to use for your reading.
- All of these online travel services have a toll-free number if you would rather speak to a live person.