Live-it-up sentence example
- From hot pink sashes to varying lengths of layers, a bride going for the punk style will truly live it up when it comes to her wedding apparel.
- Whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or you simply want to live it up with like-minded adults; a party cruise on the high seas may be just what you need to feel like a kid again.
- Color: You're headed to the beach, so live it up!
- While some women still prefer to live it up on the town or hire a male stripper to entertain their gal pals, others prefer to plan something a bit more unique to commemorate this very special night.
- This time, though Bret and some Rock of Love girls will hop on his tour bus and live it up on the road as he tours with his band.Advertisement
- During season one of NYC Prep viewers see how these rich teens live it up on a daily basis.