Little-woman sentence example
- I've got to bone up on the Reverend Martin and his little woman.
- Dean bit his lip, assuming the little woman was about to complain about Gladys Turnbull's late night writing, but she had other concerns.
- Down here to call the little woman?
- No little woman is so trifling and sordid, no handmaid so squalid, but that she gained some advantage from his death.
- I suppose I shall have many such battles with the little woman before she learns the only two essential things I can teach her, obedience and love.Advertisement
- After supper we go to my room and do all sorts of things until eight, when I undress the little woman and put her to bed.
- There was one pilgrim, a quiet pockmarked little woman of fifty called Theodosia, who for over thirty years had gone about barefoot and worn heavy chains.