Little-sisters sentence example
- Public Institutions, &c. - Tunis is furnished with well-equipped hospitals and a large asylum for aged people kept by the Little Sisters of the Poor.
- There are, besides, the Edward Latymer foundation school for boys (1624), part of the income of which is devoted to general charitable purposes; the Godolphin school, founded in the 16th century and remodelled as a grammar school in 1861; Nazareth House of Little Sisters of the Poor, the Convent of the Sacred Heart, and other convents.
- But there were fourteen boys and girls older than he, and two little sisters who were younger.
- I recently took my little sisters to adopt a puppy at the animal shelter in our town.
- They also launched a line of "Kid Sister" dolls with a similar goal: to teach big brothers about caring for their little sisters.Advertisement