Little-person sentence example
- Just because her husband's a bastard doesn't mean her baby wouldn't be a perfect little person the right parents would cherish and love.
- We are sure to have the perfect gift for the new little person or new mom.
- It's a lot for one little person to take in!
- Some enterprising designer found that little "arms" could be attached to a costume, so that once a dog's front legs were inside, it looked like a little person.
- The leaf serves as the torso of the person, and your little person can use crayons or markers to make legs, arms, heads, and hair for the leaf people.Advertisement
- The couple has three average size children and one little person son.
- Jeremy is average height and Zach is a little person.
- He claimed that he had not been drinking and that the field sobriety test could not accurately determine sobriety in a little person.
- Matt has authored two books on dealing with life as a little person and, along with Amy, makes frequent appearances as a motivational speaker.