Littermates sentence example
- German Shepherd Dog puppies kept confined during growth developed less severe hip dysplasia than their littermates which were allowed to exercise vigorously.
- runt pigs are smaller than those of their more successful littermates.
- spaniel cross, and was donated to Hearing Dogs along with his littermates.
- The muscles of runt pigs are smaller than those of their more successful littermates.
- Robbie is a three and a half year old spaniel cross, and was donated to Hearing Dogs along with his littermates.Advertisement
- Although the vision is blurry, the sense of smell develops, and she will be able to identify her littermates.
- They will begin to play with their littermates for longer periods of time.Although the kittens will continue to nurse, the mother cat will begin to wean the kittens by the end of the week.
- During the first year of their lives, Greyhound pups live together with their littermates.
- During this time, he will not interact much with anyone other than his mom, including his littermates.
- At this point, his vision is blurry, but he is listening more and will start interacting with his littermates as well as his mom.Advertisement
- By four weeks, the puppy will be more aware of his littermates and any humans around him.