Lithotripsy sentence example
- The role of extracorporeal shock lithotripsy is in the management of salivary calculi is at present unclear.
- A peaceful application of shock waves is the use of focussed shocks to shatter kidney stones, a procedure known as shock wave lithotripsy.
- It is called extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL ), and was introduced in the mid-1980s.
- With a home insurance jersey new owner policy were not reported mris cts lithotripsy.
- Treatment to remove a kidney stone ESWL (extra-corporeal shockwave lithotripsy) is very useful for stones in the kidney or upper ureter.Advertisement