Lithographed sentence example
- A revised edition was made by `Abd-ullatif between 1024 and 1032 A.H., and the same author's commentary on the Mathnawi, Lata'if-ulma`nawi, and his glossary, Lata'if-allughat, have been lithographed in Cawnpore (1876) and Lucknow (1877) respectively, the latter under the title Farhang-i-mathnawi.
- The earlier sheets of this excellent map were lithographed, but these are gradually being superseded by maps engraved on copper.
- Photo lithographed by Edw.
- In recent times the Koran has been often printed and lithographed, both in the East and the West.
- Bland, London, 1844; lithographed, Cawnpore, 1869; English translation in MS. by Hatton Hindley, in the British Museum Add.Advertisement
- In 1927 it started producing clockwork lithographed tinplate O gage trains there as well.
- For example, popular movie characters from films such as The Alamo and Ben-Hur provided the inspiration for complete playsets that featured lithographed buildings, vehicles, and figurines.
- The display case that houses this watch is a lithographed tin of Batman graphics.