Lithium ion sentence example
- DoCoMo is addressing this issue in part by increasing the capacity of its lithium-ion batteries, the most commonly used battery in handsets today.
- The lithium-ion battery contains no metallic lithium, which would be extremely reactive with almost anything.
- A combination of lithium ion technology and unique design create a battery that is light, durable, recyclable and powerful.
- It uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- A sealed lithium ion backup battery with a built-in 12-volt outlet is one recent option offered by some of the major CPAP manufacturers.Advertisement
- The Game Boy Advance SP has a number of improvements over the Game Boy Advance, including a new design, rechargeable lithium ion battery, and a front-lit screen.
- For the SP, Nintendo opted for a rechargeable lithium ion battery similar to the kind found in laptops.
- One negative aspect I find in the Micro is the Lithium-Ion battery.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery that allows up to 10 hours of continuous play.
- Light is absorbed through the face of the watch by a solar cell beneath the face, which changes the light into energy that is then stored in a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.Advertisement
- Third generation - or dockable - iPods use 3.7v 630mAH lithium ion polymer batteries.
- The Lithium-Ion batteries are fallible, whether they are in phones or gadgets, but with a little conscious effort, you can easily get two years out of a battery.