Listlessness sentence example
- Weakness, dizziness, listlessness, or fatigue may be the first signs of iron deficiency anemia.
- Characterized by coughing, nasal and eye discharge, fever, listlessness and appetite loss, the illness is not life-threatening by itself but can lead to potentially fatal secondary infections.
- When a child exhibits weakness, dizziness, listlessness, or fatigue, it may be the first sign of anemia.
- This is a temporary condition that many refer to as the "low carb flu," and it can be characterized by exhaustion and listlessness.
- This weakness appears equally in his political and in his professional life: he would refuse practice if his purse were moderately well filled; he would sit for weeks in the Assembly in listlessness and silence, while the policy he had shaped was being gradually undermined, and then rise, brilliant as ever, but too late to avert the calamities which he foresaw.Advertisement