Listenable sentence example
- In particular In The Air Tonight, which actually sounds dangerously deranged and eminently listenable.
- The band's complex, but highly listenable instrumentals are a joy to hear.
- Yet again the quality shines through with all 3 songs being very listenable.
- There's a jazz basis, and a lot of quite listenable anarchy going on throughout the 16 tracks spilled out before us.
- This has helped, perhaps, make it a record that remains fairly listenable (and danceable) 12 years on.Advertisement