Liquor-store sentence example
- Dean spotted another public servant at the liquor store.
- Your father owns a liquor store - make a movie about a liquor store - make a movie about a liquor store.
- There's a big world of wine out there, and even if you know a little about your taste in wine (that you like reds, for instance, or dry wine) going to the liquor store to buy wine can be intimidating.
- If there's a liquor store in your area with a large selection of wine, go there and ask someone who works there what kind of wine they recommend to someone who's trying new things.
- If your liquor store you will probably see Wine Spectator ranking labels on the shelves.Advertisement
- Secondly, you can visit your local liquor store and stock up on different beers that aren't regularly on the shelves.
- A standard liquor store will probably have more than the average grocery store, though many of the larger chains, like Jewel, have recently begun increasing their beer selection.
- Watch for special events at your local liquor store where you get to try free samples of the drink mix, or buy a few small bottles of different varieties and experiment a little.
- If you are more interested in buying a bottle of wine at the local liquor store than in making your own wine, that's just fine.
- When you walk into a liquor store for a bottle of red wine, you might be surprised at the variety of red wine names, types and prices available.Advertisement