Liquidating sentence example
- The policy of mechanically " liquidating the kulak " is now in effect discarded.
- You can also look for going out of business sales of large electronics stores, when these stores are liquidating their stock.
- Consider liquidating certain assets, such as bank accounts, financial investment accounts, cars, boats, real estate, life insurance and retirement plans, before the IRS places a lien on these to absolve the debt.
- If you will probably continue to spend with reckless abandon after liquidating your savings, don't cash it out.
- Ashwell herself stated on her blog, that there were unscrupulous people trying to steal the company's labels when their factories were liquidating the remaining inventory of fabric.Advertisement
- The Hogan's respective legal teams have talked about liquidating their many assets like a Scarab power boat, a Rolls Royce and their two homes worth nearly $10 million combined, to name just a few.
- Within a period of six months the property is seized and sold, liquidating it to pay the required taxes owed by the owner.