Liquid-nitrogen sentence example
- The technical name is cryotherapy, and it involves the use of liquid nitrogen.
- He then tried the direct combination of nitric oxide with liquid nitrogen peroxide.
- Includes a section on bimetallic strips, with a video clip of a bimetallic strips, with a video clip of a bimetallic strip being dipped into liquid nitrogen.
- A copper cold finger, attached to a hollow copper cathode, is cooled using liquid nitrogen.
- This is crucially important for storage with liquid nitrogen owing to the high levels of accumulated microbial contaminants in liquid nitrogen storage vessels.Advertisement
- Thirdly, and most significantly, a variable temperature liquid nitrogen cryostat has been successfully commissioned.
- Dewar (flask)r being used was cooled in a liquid nitrogen dewar to in order to minimize the dark current.
- Glass domestic vacuum flasks must not be used for liquid nitrogen.
- Fresh samples of tumor and normal colonic mucosa were taken at the time of surgery and snap frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- We started using liquid nitrogen at the Fat Duck five or six years ago.Advertisement
- Wonder if anyone's tried replicating the thing using ceramic superconductors and then cooling the thing off with liquid nitrogen to see what happens.
- Wonder if anyone 's tried replicating the thing using ceramic superconductors and then cooling the thing off with liquid nitrogen to see what happens.
- A second method of removal is freezing or cryosurgery on the wart using liquid nitrogen.
- Physicians may also choose to burn the wart with liquid nitrogen or numb the skin and then scrape off the wart.
- The cold branding process works similarly except that the iron first sits in a freezing bath of liquid nitrogen before application to skin.Advertisement
- To give the appearance that the DeLorean is very cold after traveling through time, the production crew poured liquid nitrogen all over the exterior of the car during filming.