Liquid-crystals sentence example
- These observations accord with the hypothesis that organisms are polyphasic liquid crystals.
- Long alkyl chain length (C n) materials such as [C 16 mim] + based salts form stable smectic liquid crystals.
- By filling these small gaps with liquid crystals we have also been able to develop a new low voltage tunable microwave filter.
- The mood ring uses thermotropic liquid crystals inside a glass dome or a strip of liquid crystals beneath a glass dome to measure the temperature.
- The rings were made from quartz with liquid crystals inside.Advertisement
- The ring design involved placing thermotropic liquid crystals in clear glass domes and setting the domes in silver and gold rings.
- Each mood ring contains thermotropic liquid crystals inside a glass dome that measures body temperature changes.