Liquefying sentence example
- He succeeded in liquefying several gases; he investigated the alloys of steel, and produced several new kinds of glass intended for optical purposes.
- As director of the Cryogeen Laboratory, founded by him at Leiden, he succeeded, in 1908, in liquefying helium.
- The heat produced by friction, when moderate in amount, is useful in softening and liquefying thick unguents; but when excessive it is prejudicial, by decomposing the unguents, and sometimes even by softening the metal of the bearings, and raising their temperature so high as to set fire to neighboring combustible matters.
- You may never need to blend chunks of concrete in your kitchen, but if you're looking for a high-powered home appliance capable of liquefying fruits and vegetables in the push of a button, the HealthMaster blender may be your solution.
- Those who are pleased with the HealthMaster blender say it really does perform as promoted on the infomercials, fully liquefying fruits and vegetables and making very smooth blended drinks.Advertisement