Liquefy sentence example
- Faraday was first able to liquefy ammonia.
- When heated they liquefy; and if the heating be continued, the water of crystallization is driven off, the salt froths and^swells, and at last an amorphous powder remains.
- They were pale green with silver rings that seemed to liquefy and swirl as Xander watched.
- Again the solid will liquefy and once more become solid as Fe2C16.5H20.
- You don't want chocolate soup--melt until it just starts to liquefy, then stir.Advertisement
- They liquefy on contact with skin and often contain plant oils like shea, mango, or cocoa.
- "Dry distillation" is the term used when solid substances which do not liquefy on heating are operated upon; "sublimation" is the term used when a solid distils without the intervention of a liquid phase.
- Puree or liquefy and then add fruit or other sweetener.
- It can chop, liquefy, puree, and juice, so start experimenting with combinations to discover new favorite treats.
- High-speed digital emulsification system Pulverize and liquefy whole fruits and vegetables in seconds for juicing or smoothies using the almost two-horsepower motor, 1100 watts of power, and culinary-grade stainless steel blades.Advertisement
- Poplawski was granted another patent in 1932, this time for a machine designed to liquefy vegetables and fruits.