Liposomes sentence example
- Because of their compatibility with the skins natural lipids the liposomes are able to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Liposome drugs are standard chemotherapy drugs used to treat KS that are put inside microscopic bubbles of fat called liposome drugs are standard chemotherapy drugs used to treat KS that are put inside microscopic bubbles of fat called liposomes.
- These include products containing liposomes, night crÃ¨mes and also serums.
- The mechanism by which cationic liposomes deliver DNA into the cell is poorly understood.
- Discover SMOOTHING CONDITIONER, an after-shampoo treatment with 100% vegetal liposomes, rich in nourishing and hydrating Jojoba oil.Advertisement
- Liposomes are tiny hollow molecules, measuring just one millionth of a millimeter, which are used to carry drugs to the body.
- For functional studies we reconstitute purified enzyme into liposomes, to analyze coupling between electron transfer and proton translocation.