Lipoic-acid sentence example
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that dissolves in both water and fat, making it easy for your body to absorb it.
- As with Coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid shows promise for treating other conditions such as cancer and liver ailments.
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA): In a 2002 research report from the University of California, researchers made lab rats look younger by treating them with ALA.
- It contains CoQ10 to fight radicals, alpha lipoic acid with green tea extract to prevent puffiness, and a multivitamin to support collagen.
- These include vitamin C supplements, mushroom extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid capsules, nutritional blend supplements for skin and body, and more.Advertisement