Lip sync sentence example
- lip-sync problems toward the start of the movie.
- lip-sync issues.
- However, there has been absolutely no attempt to lip sync the characters ' voices, which is just the pits.
- Crew talent shows, passenger-participation lip sync shows, and evening discos round out the onboard entertainment options.
- Using the included microphone (or a separate PS2 compatible mic), you must lip-sync your way from rap nothing to getting your own recording contract.Advertisement
- The microphone lets your kids conduct their own interviews, sing their own songs or lip sync to a portion of Miranda Cosgrove's "Leave it all to Me".
- Season one closed with a final lip sync battle.