Lip-reading sentence example
- lip-reading classes or sign language classes.
- lip-reading skills, environmental assistive listening devices, or Hearing Therapy.
- lip-reading students to place themselves correctly to see clearly all the interventions.
- Lip-reading is very tiring: students may need to have periodic rests.
- It astonished me to find how much easier it is to talk than to spell with the fingers, and I discarded the manual alphabet as a medium of communication on my part; but Miss Sullivan and a few friends still use it in speaking to me, for it is more convenient and more rapid than lip-reading.Advertisement
- My progress in lip-reading and speech was not what my teachers and I had hoped and expected it would be.
- In the fall Helen and Miss Sullivan entered the Wright-Humason School in New York, which makes a special of lip-reading and voice-culture.