Linguini sentence example
- If you prefer you could use spaghetti or linguini.
- If you make a mean linguini or a to-die-for calzone, consider throwing an Italian party that includes traditional Italian music and décor.
- At Level 10, you are the Lord of Linguini.
- The casual atmosphere pleasantly hosts a wide array of dishes, including antipasta, linguini in clam sauce and fettuccine primavera.
- As for pasta, you get the convenience of choosing among penne, ravioli, fettuccine, spaghetti, tortelloni, risotto, gnocchi, cappellini or linguini, and whatever sauce you want to top it.Advertisement
- This establishment also serves delectable pasta entrees, such as orecchietta, spaghetti with tomato and meat sauce, fettuccine and tortellini alfredo, tubular pasta, and linguini.
- The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner; its menu features cold and hot appetizers, soup, salads and pasta dishes such as penne, linguini with red or white clam sauce, fussilli romana with pink sauce, cavatelli with broccoli, manicotti and ravioli.
- It's fine dining in a casual setting with entrees like orange-ginger duck, linguini and clams, sirloin steak tips and baby back ribs.