Linguine sentence example
- It comes in three pieces that include a linguine cutter, spaghetti cutter and then the actual pasta roller.
- I chose red mullet with couscous and butternut bavarois, and black bream with squid, aubergine caviar and linguine.
- If you absolutely loved the seafood linguine at the Didsbury branch, you know it's going to taste roughly the same in Knutsford.
- The pasta is divine - classic clam linguine is spiced up with a subtely sweet chili sauce.
- Break up linguine, spaghetti, or angel hair noodles and add them to mock chicken soup.Advertisement
- You'll then need to change the attachments and put the rolled pasta dough through either the linguine or spaghetti cutter depending on what size pasta you want.
- You can use them to make fresh lasagna, wide egg noodles, fresh macaroni as well as spaghetti, linguine, and fettuccine.
- The decor has scarcely changed in recent decades, but the food definitely has---the crab linguine is a popular dish.
- Seafood entrees range from grilled mahi mahi with wasabi sauce to linguine with shrimp, clams and a black bean sauce.
- Try the linguine paired with calamari gravy, or the gourmet shrimp and prosciutto pizza prepared in a genuine brick oven.Advertisement
- Imagine linguine with white clam sauce and lots of garlic, substituting the pasta with a crisp, crunchy crust.
- Signature entrees include the linguine with lobster, shrimp and clams, and the melt-in-your-mouth barbecue braised pork osso bucco.
- Whole wheat linguine is available and there are plenty of options for vegetarians.