Linebacker sentence example
- He was bigger than he looked from a distance, the size of a linebacker.
- Voted Best athlete in his high school, Melvin was also a star football player, terrorizing opposing offenses as an outside linebacker.
- Anyway, this rumor is back in circulation due to a recent incident involving Tila making a citizen's arrest on San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman.
- Stay away from the shoulder pads, because you could end up looking like a linebacker rather than a sexy shopper or a bold businesswoman.
- Quick action, nice graphics, and the addition of 10 PSP exclusive mini-games give your PSP some linebacker power to sack any other sports game on it any other handheld system.Advertisement
- For example, if you are training a linebacker on defense, it is perhaps in your best interest to substitute the running back on your team with someone who has a lower rating in your team's depth chart.
- Similarly, the average overall rating of a linebacker may have dropped from 80 to 70, even if the actual abilities of this player have not truly changed.
- These days, you're less likely to find an all-leather suitcase, and that's a good thing, because even a linebacker doesn't want to do that much heavy lifting when on holiday.