Linearity sentence example
- Analytically, it is convenient to put Q~ equal to eirt multiplied by a complex coefficient; owing to the linearity of the equations the factor e~ni will run through them all, and need not always be exhibited.
- The specially contoured housing further improves the meters linearity particularly at lower fluid velocities.
- But they often assume linearity and usually there will be a good correlation between them.
- This includes probe linearity to pulse modulated and amplitude modulated signals, spherical isotropy, and spatial resolution.
- There are several varieties in which the cubic non linearity is common to each.Advertisement
- Moreover, high linearity is maintained over a long distance for lower distortion.
- These meters have excellent linearity in larger sizes but as the pipe bore reduces the efficiency of the meter also reduces.
- Ensure good linearity for users who don't use CSS by coding your HTML elements in the order they need to be read in.
- It's also the most powerful antithesis to the classic idea of temporal linearity.
- It has high-bandwidth, low noise, and superior linearity.Advertisement
- Apart from natural speech reproduction, the IL 12.2 stands out due to its unusual phase linearity an a broad dynamic range.
- In practice the steps are not exactly equal, which leads to non- linearity in a plot of D-A output against output signal.
- This linearity is support for dose -independent pharmacokinetics of digoxin in man.
- There is therefore a need to understand the range of each variable for which linearity might be a reasonable supposition.
- The angle subtended at the atom center tends toward linearity for proton and tetrahedrality for the oxygen transfer.Advertisement