Lineages sentence example
- Others were de image, that is to say, bound to take their lord from certain lineages.
- The current release consists of over 3300 COGs, from 43 complete genomes, representing 30 major phylogenetic lineages.
- These myeloid malignancies result from transformation of an HSC and are associated with expansion of one or more haematopoietic lineages.
- Determining the evolutionary changes in MCPH genes through the primate lineages to lower mammals.
- Both males and hermaphrodite seam cell lineages are affected although the hermaphrodites do not exhibit any obvious gross morphological phenotype.Advertisement
- Controversy exists as to whether myeloma and AML originate from a single haematopoietic progenitor or arise from different cell lineages.
- Within different genetic lineages of F. graminearum unique trichothecene mycotoxin chemotypes exist.
- For non-Christian ceremonies, it may symbolize a union of lineages and/or nature as well as the union of the new couple.
- These lineages have been kept in meticulous detail throughout the years.
- There are many experts who have already done the legwork, studied the ancient texts and constructed the lineages for you.Advertisement