Limply sentence example
- His right arm hung limply at his side.
- He sat heavily and swayed limply on his brisk little horse.
- Just as Donnie was limply shaking Dean's hand, Cynthia returned, smiled at the boy, and offered her hand as well.
- Caught between consciousness and darkness, she hung limply for a long time, until the man holding her flung her onto a hard floor.
- She lifted her hand and the IV cord hung limply.Advertisement
- The arm with the IV rested across her chest and the other hung limply.
- Azhar leaned limply on the lightest of willows, tongue lazily lolling out.
- Blue and gold folding shutters hang limply on either side of the little case.
- While most children tend to flex their elbows and knees when resting, hypotonic children hang their arms and legs limply by their sides.
- Stringy, thin hair hanging limply around the face can make it look even bigger, while fuller, thicker hair adds slimming height and movement.Advertisement