Limoncello sentence example
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, Limoncello and juices.
- If you love lemonade, you will likely enjoy the Italian limoncello drink.
- Limoncello is a lemon-flavored liqueur that originated in Southern Italy.
- Limoncello is very sweet with a touch of sour.
- In Italy, many restaurants serve limoncello at the end of the meal as a digestiv, which supposedly aids in digestion.Advertisement
- While it is available for purchase, you can make a limoncello drink at home using widely available and inexpensive ingredients, as long as you have a little patience.
- There are many variations of limoncello drink recipes, but the major ingredients are always the same: lemons, sugar, water and alcohol, either vodka or pure grain alcohol (PGA).
- Finally, it's time to transfer to the limoncello to its serving containers.
- Reuse the vodka or PGA bottles or recycle another liqueur or wine bottle with a re-sealable top to store your limoncello.
- In another week or two, your limoncello will be ready to drink.Advertisement
- Whether you make your own limoncello drink or purchase a bottle from your local liquor store, it's fairly easy to serve.
- First, chill the bottle of limoncello in your freezer for a few hours until it turns opaque and whitish.
- When it's properly chilled, pour it into a limoncello shot glass, a typical shot glass or an aperitif glass.
- To make the limoncello drink extra frosty, store your glasses in the freezer for an hour beforehand.
- If you don't like to drink strong liqueurs straight up, consider adding a splash of limoncello to lemonade, iced tea, champagne or soda water.Advertisement
- Starting in August 2007, Danny DeVito's Premium Limoncello Liqueur will be available for about $25.