Limited company sentence example
- This was soon put into operation in Scotland, first with the Boghead coal or Torbanehill mineral, and later with bituminous shales, and though he had to face much litigation Young successfully employed it in the manufacture of naphtha and lubricating oils, and subsequently of illuminating oils and paraffin wax, until in 1866, after the patent had expired, he transferred his works to a limited company.
- The registered charity receives all profits from the limited company.
- Zurich Insurance company a limited company incorporated in Switzerland.
- Forming a limited company with us could not be easier.
- Every private limited company must have at least one shareholder.Advertisement
- A limited company can sue only insofar as the alleged defamation relates in some way to its trading activities.
- The Coddan is an online resource providing electronic UK limited company registration services and business products for use in the United Kingdom.
- In July 2000 the Society's voting members overwhelmingly endorsed a proposal from the Board of Directors to convert to a public limited company.
- Limited Company A limited company is a separate legal entity from its members.
- Incorporated companies, private company incorporator, limited company incorporation online, same day companies incorporating.Advertisement
- Starting limited company New York, company incorporator agent.
- However, we have recently seen several examples of company notepaper that do not mention that the business is a limited company.
- The company is an unlisted public limited company incorporated in 1938.
- Setting up a Limited Company A limited company is a separate legal entity from its members.
- In practice the directors and stockholders of a failed limited company simply lost their original investment.Advertisement
- A private limited company limited by shares - members ' liability is limited to the amount unpaid on shares held by them.
- The card issuer, HFC Bank, a limited company within HSBC, has not closed the existing accounts for the over 2.5 million cardholders in the United Kingdom.