Limbic sentence example
- It went directly into the limbic system, which is the seat of emotion and reaction.
- These include variations in the frontal lobes of the brain that focus on control and planning and in the limbic system, a group of structures in the brain that are linked to emotion, behavior, smell, and other functions.
- The limbic system plays an important part in regulation of human moods and emotions.
- Amygdala-An almond-shaped brain structure in the limbic system that is activated in stressful situations to trigger the emotion of fear.
- They are especially common in early childhood and involve activation of the limbic brain, particularly the area that mediates negative emotion.Advertisement
- Once in the CNS, BDV exhibits a preferential tropism for the limbic system, including the hippocampus.
- The reptilian brain or limbic system is the part of the brain which controls the flight or fight complex.
- Autistic individuals may suffer from a limited development of the limbic system.
- Limbic system-A group of structures in the brain that includes the hypothalamus, amygdala, olfactory bulbs, and hippocampus.
- Many psychiatric disorders are related to malfunctioning of the limbic system.Advertisement