Limber sentence example
- It might make you appreciate how limber you were as a child.
- Keeping your joints limber can help keep arthritis at bay or lessen the severity of it.
- The precision of the balance and ability of the cat's light limber body to absorb the impact often means that a cat can land unscathed, even from a height of three stories.
- Ideally, you want to wake up feeling refreshed and limber, rather than stiff, and certain things can make your favorite sleeping position work better for you.
- I did notice Colton seemed to have a pretty limber torso to shoot backwards and a split second later shoot in the opposite direction like it was nothing.Advertisement
- Both doctors and physical therapists are recommending yoga to help your body be more limber.
- The idea here is not to actually extend the muscles and increase lasting flexibility, but to limber them up for the workout ahead.
- A series of warm-up exercises and easy stretches will then limber and prepare the body for working with the more intense asana practice.
- My job having terminated, I avoided this anti-climax by wangling a lift on an ammunition limber returning for fresh supplies.
- The body of a cat is typically light and limber, so while it falls with its four legs extended downward and out, the air hits upward at the cat's stomach and torso.Advertisement
- Any form of stretching will help the body stay limber.
- Regular and thorough stretching keeps your muscles limber, which in turn reduces the chance of a pulled or strained muscle.
- Other species include - western red cedar, Engelmann spruce, alpine fir, whitebark pine, limber pine, alpine larch and occassionally western white pine.