Lilting sentence example
- The lilting tones of folk balladry drape the narrative voice of Sunset Song.
- While Selena Gomez doesn't yet write her own songs, she is a talented singer with a lilting voice.
- Stress relieving themes such as "French Lavender" will go well with "Pima Cotton" because, in real life, most people wouldn't mind their cotton sheets sprayed with the lilting aroma of lavender.
- A short instrumental with lilting lead guitar, gentle percussion, synths and Hammond organ.
- My favorite track is a lilting song celebrating the Maryport sea festival.Advertisement
- You can almost hear the ocean's roar and the steel drums lilting when you see some of the island themed designs of palm trees, white sandy beaches and crystal blue oceans.
- The lilting Latin rhythms that escape almost every door give the neighborhood a festive, exuberant air.
- A ballerina jewelry box with ring rolls conjures up images of pink and glitter and a lilting musical tune as the ballerina twirls around.
- Bert adds the asperity of his Scottish voice to a lilting, traditional ballad called " House Carpenter " .
- There are lilting hornpipes, exciting jigs and reels, along with some slow and haunting tunes.Advertisement
- Susan Ashworth A gently lilting carol which could be used during Epiphany.
- At the Spa in hushed, candle-lit ambiance, skilled masseurs expel my tension to lilting melodies.
- It's a lovely pale and pure pink Rosè that has a lilting and refreshing bouquet of strawberries, citrus, and floral blossoms.
- The Twilight movie soundtracks contain a wide variety of music, from lilting ballads to rockers, contributed by some truly gifted bands and artists.