Lilt sentence example
- The familiar lilt of her accent was still present.
- Yully responded, her thick Irish lilt and the poor phone reception frustrating him.
- "We've been waiting for you," the blond-haired Guardian said in a light Irish lilt.
- His voice has a pleasing lilt merging tightly with a resonant guitar.
- However, when we visited in June we heard only the soft Irish lilt from guests.Advertisement
- She had a lovely Irish lilt to her voice.
- On hearing a Scottish lilt, I sidle up to the guy.
- The flavors fold together coherently in the mid-palate and finish with a soft lilt.
- As Jim said with a slight welsh lilt " Why does he do it?
- I was very taken with the musical lilt, which can be found in many of his poems.Advertisement
- Listen to the reggae lilt of the title-track and you'll be convinced that the rhythms of Jamaica also originated in Africa.
- Megan spoke with a gentle British lilt, and her dark eyes took in everything as they walked.
- "Oh, he's not a vamp anymore," Yully said with her musical Irish lilt.
- Darian smiled to himself at his sister-in-law's Irish lilt.