Like-a-million-dollars sentence example
- You can look like a million dollars at your next function by wearing a knockout dress.
- Thanks to a company called Bag Borrow or Steal, women can look like a million dollars without spending it on their handbags.
- When you are self-confident, you will look and feel like a million dollars.
- Garments created from them are exquisite in appearance, and the luxury of the fabric often makes a woman feel like a million dollars.
- In addition to an excellent range of sizes and styles for the non-expectant woman, they feature some incredibly beautiful maternity hipsters that will make you look like a million dollars even when you don't feel like it.Advertisement
- From their exquisite sheath style evening dress of silk chiffon called Simply Elegant to the sexy and shimmery A-line halter styled evening dress Captivating, there is sure to be a style that will make you feel like a million dollars.
- Confidence can make any woman look glamorous and feel like a million dollars!
- You can look like a million dollars but if you have the wrong knickers on you will look more like a buck fifty.
- You can feel like a princess at your prom and look like a million dollars.
- That isn't to say that some of the high end designers don't create beautiful, simple dresses, but it will be much easier to look like a million dollars when you only spent a little.Advertisement
- No matter what you end up buying for Easter this year, your daughter will feel like a million dollars if you affirm how beautiful she looks in her dress on this special day.
- Whether you are looking to wear the earrings with jeans and a t-shirt or with a glamorous little black dress, these distinctive pieces of jewelry will make you feel like a million dollars.